We usually stay here as a midpoint when traveling between Los Angeles and Seattle.
- Conveniently located (close to fast food, restaurants, gas station)
- Security guard patrols grounds at night (never seen a problem, BTW)
- Includes a pretty good breakfast at the attached C.R. Gibbs American Grille restaurant (eggs, bacon & sausage, cereal, waffles, yogurt, coffee & juice)
- Rooms appear to be handicap accessible (tub has grips and such)
- Pets allowed :) nice, long grass area at the back of the hotel for walking
- Always been clean & comfortable